Before you start:
- Make sure you have water. Being hydrated is very important when doing a high intensity workout.
- You will also need a watch and a good pair of running shoes.
- Warm up for 5 minutes and do some light stretching.
*You can incorporate H.I.I.T. into really whatever exercise you want.. But today we are going to do a jog/run workout outside in the beautiful weather and soak up some vitamin D.
- Start with a low to moderate jog for 1 minute.
- Then you will sprint for 30 seconds.... and I mean PUSH IT!
- Recover with a moderate jog for 1 minute.
- THEN SPRINT! HIGH INTENSITY! 30 seconds!
- I think you get the idea....... Repeat this for about 15-20 minutes.
awesome photo by:http://www.flickr.com/photos/